Monday, February 18, 2008

riding/growing

Here's a picture of Kestrel riding yesterday at our lesson. She's riding Kitty. Riding lessons have been cancelled a lot recently due to cold, but we had one yesterday. I was a little under the weather so I didn't ride, but I still went and groomed a horse (Diamond).
I found this picture of Harrison that I took the day after we got him. 8 weeks old. He's so cute!
I took the next two pictures today. He turned 4 months old last Wednesday. He's now weighing in at 60 pounds, and eating up to 8 cups of food a day. He was 20 pounds when we brought him home. That's a lot of growing. A lot more to come...
Harrison is so clean and fluffy today! Paul gave him a bath yesterday after he decided to dig and splash around in a mud puddle in our backyard (oh yeah, spring is going to be fun). Actually, he got back in the puddle today, but I was able to drag him inside before he got much more than paws and lower legs muddy. I figured it was safe to let him out today because I thought the mud puddle would be frozen over, but I was wrong. Oh well, he gives the best puppy kisses which makes up for it all. If anyone knows a quick and easy way to de-mudify a dog (or even better, keep him out of the mud), I'm all ears.

2 comments:

Donita said...

Holy-beck that's a big puppy! I have got to see him sometime, he's adorable!

Donita said...

I meant to say holy-heck!hehe