Thursday, November 16, 2006

solar sing


Kestrel had her First Grade music program at school this evening, titled "Solar Sing." They sang songs about space and the solar system. She was great! The last song of the evening she had her "solo"(as she called it, though she was singing with 2 other girls). They sang "This Pretty Planet." They sounded great and the program was fun and Kestrel looked so proud when she came and found us at the end. I tried to take a picture with my phone (forgot my real camera) but I was too far back so this is the best I could get. Its hard to see, but Kestrel is up front doing her "solo". She is on the left of the three girls singling in the front. Paul videotaped, though.

1 comment:

Tina said...

How wonderful! I can't wait for Evie to be doing that! I was always in chorus in school and Evie loves to sing! I bet Kestrel was absolutly perfect!