Tuesday, March 20, 2007

the start of spring break

The kids are on break right now. Cooper is off this whole week, and Kestrel is off this week and the next two. Kestrel spent Monday at a neighboring town's recreation center for their "Vacation Club". I signed her up for two days this week and three days next week. Of course, Kestrel now wants me to sign her up for a couple more days. We'll see if we can! I know it's great that Kestrel likes to do so much, but sometimes I worry that she doesn't get enough down time. She is definitely high energy!

I am planning to take the kids to Indianapolis for the day tomorrow. We will either go to the Children's Museum or to the Zoo, depending on weather and what we feel like tomorrow morning.

The week after next we will be travelling to Montreal to visit Paul's family for Passover. We're excited as we haven't been able to make it there the last couple of years. I wish we could make it to Boston for Easter, but it doesn't look like that is going to work out. I'm hoping we can plan a trip to Boston this summer, and get the kids to the beach!

Here's a picture of Kestrel and her friend Caitlin selling Girl Scout cookies Sunday. Their Brownie troop had a cookie booth at Wal-Mart and we were there for a few hours.

No comments: