Monday, January 07, 2008

january thaw

I don't know if this weather is technically a January thaw, because I think that is supposed to be late January, but it was so warm today (for winter). Just last week we has temperatures in the single digits. Today it was in the 60's!
We jumped at the chance to get out to the park after school. The kids rode their bikes and I walked with Harrison. It was great to be walking outside and in the park. Unfortunately, I forgot the playground is covered in wood chips. Harrison is obsessed with eating non-edible things, such as wood chips, rocks and other more disgusting things. Ah, the joys of a puppy! So, we had to keep him on the grass. Some friends of Kestrel's showed up, along with a boy Cooper's age, and they all had fun playing. Kestrel was enjoying showing off her puppy.


1 comment:

Tina said...

Yo, What up, Girl?! I was LOVING that weather!! Too bad it has to get cold again!