Sunday, December 17, 2006

first sleepover

Kestrel went to her first sleepover last night at her friend Amy's house. Their friend Caitlin also spent the night, and it was the first sleepover for all three of them (brave parents). Amy's parents had all of us over for dinner earlier in the evening with a couple of other families, and then we left and Paul took Cooper home to bed (I went out to another friend's get together).
Kestrel was soooo excited for the sleepover. Apparently the girls didn't go to sleep until about 11:30, which doesn't surprise me. She was also thrilled with the "first sleepover" present Amy's family gave her, a Burt Bees cherry lip gloss!
Here is her list, in her words, of why the sleepover was so much fun:
  • playing!
  • going to sleep
  • we were all together
  • we got to stay up until after 10:00
  • watching a movie
  • I ate a stack of three pancakes with syrup and a banana for breakfast

Of course when I came to pick her up, Kestrel kept asking if she could have Amy and Caitlin sleep over at our house. I told her we'd think about it after the holidays!

1 comment:

Donita said...

OMG, OMG, OMG! I love your header! You did it! I have been trying to figure out how to do a custom header and keep getting stuck. It looks so good : )