Tuesday, December 19, 2006

giving credit

Notice the new header? The photos and the entire header image were done by my friend and very talented photographer, Joanna Strauss. Also, my profile picture is from a shot that my friend Amy Drane (also great with a camera) took at a "moms night out" last spring.

So how do you like the new look? I went with a white background because I was thinking it might be a little easier on the eyes (that and I know my mom tends to print out the entire page, and I don't want her to waste all her ink). :)

2 comments:

Amy Drane said...

Love the white background, I was just thinking of changing mine too:) You always take good pictures!

Tina said...

Love it! Thanks for the tip.. I could finlly put my slideshow at the top of the page and have it run the full length.. perfect!