Saturday, August 04, 2007

friends visit!

We had a great visit a few weeks ago from my friends Caroline and Bob and their 3 kids. It was so great to see them! Caroline is one of my closest friends from high school (Caroline, Jane and I were a very tight threesome). She lives in Georgia now, so we don't get to see each other very often. They were taking a road trip to visit several friends and family, and stopped by here for a couple of days. They were here right before we left for vacation. I tried to post a blurb about the visit from my phone while we were away but it didn't come through. Caroline just sent me the pictures. I wish I could say I took some of these great shots, but she took them all (except for the one of the two of us, of course).

The kids all got along great. Cooper took an exceptional liking to Nathan and Bob. I think he enjoyed having a couple more guys in the house. They came bearing gifts: a new Webkinz each for Kestrel and Cooper, which was just about the most exciting gifts they could have given them.

Erica, Maya and Kestrel

Bob and the kids exploring one of the sculptures at Meadowbrook.

Me and Caroline


In the flower garden at Meadowbrook. Clockwise from the top: Nathan, Kestrel, Maya, Erica and Cooper


Maya and Cooper in the Dino Dig at the Orpheum Museum.

No comments: