Wednesday, August 22, 2007

more from st. pete

Well, of course I had a wonderful time on vacation with my girlfriends. I can't believe its all over. The resort was great, the weather was hot and beautiful, and the company was the best of all. We spent a lot of time in the pool, on the beach, in the ocean and sitting on our balcony. We enjoyed a few nice meals, yummy snacks in our suite, and margaritas by the sea.
Thanks to Amy for taking the pictures, once again.

One of our favorite things was the sunset swim we took on Saturday and Sunday. Here we are toasting the coming sunset with our margaritas! Amy is missing because she's taking the picture. From the left, Marlene, Nancy, Trish, Sally, Dee, me and Joanna.

The St. Pete sunset Sunday evening.


We are standing in front of a mural at Hurricane's, the restaurant we ate at Sunday night. It was the only place we could find still serving after 10pm, but was good nonetheless. Nancy is missing because she was a bit tired (as we all were, I think). From the left, Marlene and Dee are in front, Sally, Amy, me, Trish and Joanna in back.

1 comment:

Donita said...

Looks like you had a great time. I am so GLAD and SAD that I missed it : )