Monday, August 27, 2007

guitar man


Both Cooper and Kestrel have been talking about wanting a guitar lately, so Paul pulled out his old guitar from storage and tuned it. They've both been having fun playing with it, but Cooper especially has been spending a lot of time playing the guitar and making up songs that he sings while he plays. Most of the time he sounds pretty good!

Here's a picture Paul took yesterday on my phone, and a short video I took of him playing and singing a cowboy song this afternoon.




Cooper has shown an interest in music since he was little. I signed him up for a pre-piano class that starts in a few weeks. I'll let you know how that goes.

3 comments:

The Atkisson Family said...

So cute!! I think you have a future star on your hands!

Donita said...

ADORABLE!

Tina said...

Awesome job, Coop!!