Wednesday, June 06, 2007

50 years!



I flew into Boston last weekend to help my parents celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. After a little travel snag (I was supposed to go Friday night, but flight got cancelled so I didn't go until Saturday morning), I arrived in Boston Saturday afternoon. We went to the Wayside Inn in Sudburry for the anniversary dinner. 50 years, can you believe it? I hope Paul and I are so lucky to get to celebrate our 50th.

After 50 years, my Dad lost his wedding ring on the day of their anniversary, and he noticed it just as we were heading out for the dinner. How ironic is that? Don't worry though, he found it the next day!

The dinner was nice and it was great to see everyone. I wish Paul and the kids could have been there, but we will hopefully all be traveling to Boston this summer.

I had to fly out Sunday morning, so it really was a quick trip. But, thankfully I got home in time to help Kestrel get ready for her recital pictures.

No comments: