Tuesday, June 19, 2007

splashing summer fun



After camp we decided to go play at a park with a sprinkler area. I'm enjoying these lazy summer days of playing all afternoon, deciding spur-of-the-moment what we want to do, and not having to worry about getting homework done or hurrying off to dance or gymnastics class (oh alright, we did have soccer but that wasn't until much later, and I only felt a teeny bit rushed...).

OK, I know its not technically summer yet, but it feels like it. Seems like we've had mid-summer for the past month. It's been so hot. I know, after all my whining this past winter I shouldn't complain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww! so cute!

Tina said...

I know what you mean! Evie and I have been spending every day that I am not working at the pool... I love just laying in the lounge chair and taking a dip.. she says that she wants to stay all day.. I'm usually all for it.. and then a nice lunch mixed in there somewhere... I gotta take advantage of this until the baby comes.. then I will have no free time! We almost went to Hessel today, too... too bad we missed ya!