Wednesday, June 04, 2008

hello muddah, hello faddah

Kestrel is now at overnight camp for the first time! She is attending the 4-H mini camp (its just two days) that is located about a half hour away. She has been so excited and counting down the days. Two of her good friends from school are in her cabin.



Here she is by her bed in the cabin. She chose the top bunk, of course! She is standing on the bottom bunk so I could take the picture.

Kestrel is with her friends Amy and Alexa outside of their cabin.

The camp looked like so much fun. She told me to leave while she ran off with her friends. I'll be picking her up late Friday afternoon.

2 comments:

Erika said...

funny, we were at Allerton today and saw a tractor pulling a trailer full of girls...I wonder if Kestrel was with them?!

Donita said...

Looks like a blast! I loved overnight camps growing up. I hope Kestrel does too.