Friday, June 27, 2008

harry gets a new pool

Yesterday we finally got Harrison a wading pool. We've been talking about getting one for a while. Kestrel helped me find the right one and of course was eager to play in it with him. He got right in as soon as I started to fill it up, and I think he drank about half the water as it was filling! He kept trying to dig in the pool, probably thinking it was like his beloved mud puddle. He kept getting out and then jumping back in (or over) the pool. All in all, he seemed to have fun exploring his new toy.


Because I know you all really love watching home movies, here is a 2 minute video of Harrison, Kestrel and the pool. I think it's cute, but I may be a little biased.

2 comments:

Amy Drane said...

That was so sweet! Makes me want to get a pool! I guess I need to get a dog too :)

Donita said...

Love it!